Thursday 17 March 2011

Puppy Love

We have been dogless for the past eighteen months and after 30 dog full years it is a pretty sorry state to be in, I can tell you! But after much persuasion and deliberation I am now the proud grandma to a new pup. And what a gorgeous boy he is, as you can see. Intelligent, loving, feisty and athletic, he is just the right size to sit between the boys in the back of the car or on the passenger seat where I can rest my hand reassuringly on his rough coated back between gear changes. A Border terrier/ poodle cross, we are hoping he won't moult too much, he is good when left alone and is a star at puppy training. Next week I am taking him to an Agility Club open morning just to see if he is interested. And then I can give him back - the joys of being a grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment