Monday 3 September 2012

A Royal Affair


Today was a clear blue sky day with the fresh hint of Autumn in the air. The garden was full of boys having a last crazy Play-In before school on Wednesday. Joyful. First September in 28 years without school for me : the beautiful weather contributed to a sense of muted elation. New (part-time, I can lunch too!) job starts at the end of the month and feeling excited. 
Evenings are drawing in and tonight we have a beautiful gibbous moon, flame red, and by nine o'clock the sky is black. So last night we cosied in at the Rex watching A Royal Affair starring the gorgeous Mads Mikkelsen and Alicia Vikander. Big shame the seats were not full as it is not to be missed. My heart skipped many beats and I will now be trawling through films I have overlooked featuring 'Denmark's sexiest man' while awaiting his next release The Hunt, though that might take some sitting through, given the subject matter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment