Saturday 11 April 2009

Must see....'The International'


Just seen 'The International' - go for it! The plot was great; made Bond look like Enid Blyton (and I loved her books until I was ten.) This was way more sophisticated (than JB). Apparently some discussion about if he was up for the JB role - well, watch this and know the answer.

I know I'm getting a bit old for this sort of thing, but Clive was seriously gorgeous! Last loved him in 'Children of Men', also great in 'Closer'. Some have panned his style of acting but for me it is real.

The second best thing about International is the camera work which is amazing - fab locations from all angles and the best shoot out since Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Some great lines too, and I loved the ironic, hmmmm, maybe sardonic, ending. Click on the header for a link....




No comments:

Post a Comment