Thursday 16 December 2010

Christmas Hoo Ha and New Year resolutions

I know already what my New Years resolutions will be - at least two of them anyway. I must chill out more by making more quiet time and doing more active stuff. I hate being cold and sometimes confuse that with being out in the cold which of course does really warm you up. And I hate aching muscles and joints so sometimes forget how much I enjoy the swimming, sailing, cycling, walking that can make me achey and I forget that sitting at the keyboard just makes different bits of me stiff and sore. One thing I haven't done enough of this year is riding out on the bike and the one thing that causes me to pause before a long ride is, well, it's a sensitive subject really. So the product on the right, the aptly named Hoo Ha Ride Glide from my friends at minx-girl.com caught my interest, is on my Christmas list to myself and will hopefully encourage the start of an active New Year! Top of my published list is this fab Iceguard coat from Jack Wolfskin which I happen to know I will get even though it is out of stock everywhere - I can't wait to check it out in the snow! Talking of which it is falling again in big soft clumps so I am hoping for a freeze overnight and a winter wonderland in the morning for the last day of school. Looking forward to relaxing next week, most cards are sent, though I missed the last U.S. posting date again,  the presents that have arrived are wrapped and I hope the rest are in the post, and I am looking forward to cooking, watching movies and playing with grandsons.That's as active and chilled as it gets until after holidays. Happy Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment