Friday 19 June 2009

How Cutie Is This?


Ok, my shallowness knows no bounds, but how cute is this? The header is linked to the Get Cutie website and my favourite frock. I wanted to show a swatch of another totally fab fabric too, but the pixels were too big. Suffice to say it is called 'Hello Sailor' and is covered in mermaids, sharks and tattoo type hearts and daggers....I want it now! Pleeease check it out.
Back to the frock....would it offend, isn't it gorgeous? Must be my catholic upbringing but I just adore icons, but would I dare wear one?
I have spent at least ten years of my life wearing black and it took a serious effort to get out of the habit. I shop with great dedication as I just can't wear stuff I am not comfortable in. But this, this is totally me........

No comments:

Post a Comment