Friday 5 June 2009

UGLYDOLLS

I kept just spotting these logos out of the corner of my eye and thanks to pioneer woman have finally caught up with them just in time for two new baby presents and a couple of birthdays. Hope they are suitable for newborns (start as you mean to go on....) and if my grandsons don't like them i will have them back! Can't decide which i like best but definitely want one on my pillow....this little guy on the left is a bit sad with no eyes but i guess that is why i like him. The bashed up monster is also tugging at my heartstrings and that keen expression on the little goofy kiddo is sooo cute ..... looks like I'll be going for the t shirt too!

1 comment:

  1. These dolls remind me of Beth's kitty that my mum gave her. It was flat and ugly, but Beth never went anywhere without it.

    ReplyDelete