Saturday 14 March 2009

AMARAVATI


Spent too much time this week working and surfing. Definitely not enough daylight to feelgood. Just checked - in 2 weeks time brit summertime begins - I need it, I need it now!


Sooo walked in the woods, coffee out on the high street, and a couple of hours gardening:
it took about a year to fill my composter, then left it for another year. Today opened it up and heaps of satisfyingly crumbly brown compost. Apart from the odd bit of avocado, eggshell and twig it was perfect, so i gave the borders a treat and can now start all over again............

By half three those elusive feelgood chemicals still hadn't surged into my bloodstream but across two huge fields, its spire just visible in the east, is Amaravati and it is there that i took myself for an hour of contemplation. Click on header.......


Brought up short by the sight of cars parked everywhere - a meditation day - but the temple was empty, just me and someone much better at being quiet than i am. Could not completely clear my mind and meditate but in that silent space some of the storm of my thoughts ebbed away........


Would i call it a day ? Would i heck! This is my battle with that big black cloud and it was still there smacking me about a bit so i went and swam a few lengths and roasted a while in the sauna and finally, finally, here i sit, downloading and uploading and surfing again. I'm definitely looking for something and tonight it might be just around the corner, if you know where it is hiding, please let me know..............





No comments:

Post a Comment