Saturday 7 March 2009

Obama mama me

From 'Alphamummy' - see my blogs: the top ten books people most often lie about reading:

1) 1984 by George Orwell (42 percent)
2) War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy (31 percent)
3) Ulysses by James Joyce (25 percent)
4) The Bible (it doesn't say which testament! 24 percent)
5) Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert (16 percent)
6) A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking (15 percent)
7) Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie (14 percent)
8) In Remembrance of Things Past by Marcel Proust (9 percent)
9) Dreams from my Father by Barack Obama (6 percent)
10) The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins (6 percent)


Asked why they lied, the most common reason was to "impress" someone they were speaking
to.

I've read four of them, most recently Dreams From My Father which was inspirational. Diss it if you like, squeeze your face up like a lemon. But someone has to save the world and Barack is my main man. Just go there......


By the way I'm a Hillary fan too, she's picked herself up and is doing a great job, go girl!

Ironic, though, that it has been the USA that's got me interested in politics again...................

No comments:

Post a Comment